Sunday, March 11, 2007

All My Peeps

Every time I see a pack of marshmallow Peeps around town, I am reminded of a springtime contest in the city of my dreams, Seattle. The Seattle Times encourages readers to assemble Peeps in sugary tableaux and publishes photos of the winning entries.

Here's a glimpse of last year's entries:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/photogalleries/living1179/2.html

For the next few days I will have stories in the Courier News, many of which would otherwise be blog entries. Or at least blog topics. There may be blog takes on these subjects later.

Meanwhile, the Courier is looking for bloggers on certain subjects, such as food, shopping, parenting and dating. The news biz is changing, with DIY publishing and photo galleries and even cartoons. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has taken up vlogging, another DIY news form. What does it all mean? Send Plaintalker an e-mail with your views.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home