Saturday, October 06, 2007

Burney's Blog on Redevelopment

Councilman Rashid Burney has begun a very informative and useful blog called “As I See It.”

I just checked it and as I wished on my blog post for Sept. 25, he has provided a graphic depiction of where redevelopment projects currently stand. I missed the Planning Board meeting Thursday due to an emergency situation, but I have heard a summary was given out there.

Even though tracking redevelopment was one reason for starting Plaintalker, I had lost track this summer. Councilman Burney, who is even closer to the action, said he had also lost track and had a concern about how citizens can keep abreast of the various plans. His very elegant solution is a color-coded chart.

Thanks to Councilman Burney for thinking of the constituents who have a big stake in a positive outcome of these major plans.

It’s good to see there are now so many bloggers out there covering different aspects of city life. Maybe I can retire soon!

--Bernice Paglia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home