Saturday, March 15, 2008

Plaintalker Takes Comments

Readers can now leave their comments on Plaintalker blog posts. Comments will be moderated.
Readers have always been able to send comments to Plaintalker through njplaintalker "at" yahoo.com, but some people have been frustrated by not being able to use the "comment" function right on the blog. That was a decision of Plaintalker co-founder Barbara Kerr, who designed the site and did many other technical things that I don't know much about. Barbara has since left me in charge of all aspects and I have decided to give the "comments" feature a try.

--Bernice Paglia

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the 2007 Peep Show

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope you get (appropriate) feedback on your blog. It's such a valuable resource for us. We need to encourage its continued existence. Thank you.
Donna Vose

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Blog, but if the Courier, Ledger or Home-News is giving you cash ..... go for it !!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

YES BERNICE !!! Glad to be able to comment....I too have called regarding the plaza at Twin City...and more progress ... I am tempted to take my garden tools down there one day soon and do it myself.
Rob

6:41 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Thanks. I pestered you about it last year. With luck, you won't need to delete too many kooks.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home