Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Taking a Pass

After much consideration, I decided to take a pass on attending the Board of Education meeting tonight.

First of all, I have some muscle aches due to yard work. And then there's the heat.

So I hope either someone will report on any major issues that arise or that any big news can be caught up with at the business meeting next week.

There's something about turning 70 that just makes a person more picky about self-assignments. Should I do this or that? Or none of the above?

I guarantee that when y'all hit 70, you will do the same assessment. And feel free to trust your judgment.

--Bernice Paglia

2 Comments:

Blogger olddoc said...

Don't feel sorry for yourself. 70 now a days is just the beginning of late middle age. We look foruvohward to anothet decade of Plaintalker.

8:30 AM  
Blogger olddoc said...

please take note on my profile about spelling and typoscdjonx

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home