Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Graffiti Sums It Up

Somebody scratched these words in the new sidewalk outside Pingry Arms, where tenant complaints include people running around on the roof at 2 and 3 a.m.

The elevator has been broken since February, a situation that brought tenant anger to the boiling point and unleashed a revolt against Connolly Properties, which is in charge of 27 apartment buildings in Plainfield where other property code violations are now being uncovered. Sewage pumped into the street at another building has led to a state Department of Environmental Protection investigation. Tenants applauded Courier News reporter Mark Spivey Monday for his ongoing series on the issues at Connolly Properties. Read more this week.

--Bernice Paglia

3 Comments:

Blogger tracey shaw said...

quality, I really like this, I saw something like this on http://www.hire-a-graffiti-artist.co.uk It maybe the same person or a different graffiti artist? I dont know it all looks good to me lol. xxx

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only in the ghetto can you try to make things nicer and have this type of response. I do admit though, as I was walking down Watchung yesterday and seeing all the fresh cement, I was tempted to write my name too.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home