Friday, October 23, 2009

Greetings from Seattle!



It's 3 p.m. here and I have been up since 2 a.m. Pacific Time. It was a long flight, but the plane had DirecTV, so I was able to indulge in something I hardly ever do at home - watching television.

Now I am at the new home of Audrey and Peter, which is very lovely.

Not sure what kind of blogging I will be doing this weekend, but I will be back in the Queen City on Monday. We had quite a bit of turbulence on the flight, which kind of reminded me of Plainfield. How are things going anyway? Did Dornoch default? Who's holding down the fort at City Hall?

Meanwhile, I will be enjoying the beauteous Northwest and visiting with daughter Audrey and son-in-law Peter. And the West Coast cat, Ichiro.

--Bernice

5 Comments:

Anonymous joanna cassidy said...

have agreat time bernice.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy you rmini vacation Bernice.

Don't worry about the "fort"

Remember The Alamo!

:)

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy, but you will be missed.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so happy!

rebecca

5:56 PM  
Blogger Jackie S. said...

You ask how it's going ... hmm. Well, we're in the capable hands of local government. Um.

I hope you're having a fantastic time!

Oh, I love this. My word verification for the comment is "cheat."

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home