Thursday, October 25, 2007

All the News That Fits, We Print...


Well! What should I see this morning under “Breaking News” online at nj.com but an article based on my tax lien story from yesterday!

Curious enough was the byline, “By the Star-Ledger” and more curious the link directly to yesterday’s Plaintalker article. It is curiouser still that the so-called newspaper of record for the state should give a back-handed compliment to Plaintalker by using it as a news source. But then again, newsgathering is getting curiouser and curiouser.

I have been known to grumble that folks who put together blogs based on the work of others are nothing more than content-stealers. I will not be so curmudgeonly here (at least not until I think about it for a while) but it was definitely a surprise.
In case you are wondering why George Bush is sharing a shelf with Tinky-Winky above the monitor, Bush is talking about "Strategery" and how "A dangerous plan is better than no plan."
Sounds like today's news biz to me.
--Bernice Paglia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home