Saturday, February 09, 2008

Plaintalker Sidelined by Squirrels, Illness

As many of you know, I do both my paid freelance writing and unpaid blogging from my modest abode in Plainfield. After months of scuttling around in a dropped ceiling, some squirrels invaded the premises Jan. 23 and made quite a mess. One was trapped, but the others came back. On Monday, a second one was trapped, but the disruption continues.

Meanwhile, I got sick and missed Wednesday’s City Council meeting. I tried to go to the Planning Board but only lasted a few minutes before going home. My ability to do freelance stories has also been affected by these problems and has dropped off to zero.

I apologize to my readers for the lapse and hope to be back on the job as soon as possible.

--Bernice Paglia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home