Friday, February 01, 2008

They're Baaack!

Squirrels are back in my porch ceiling after a short absence.

Inspections has now launched the procedure that involves giving notice of a complaint, with time allowed to respond. Apparently the present time interval is 45 days. An exterminator tells me the rustling activity in the dropped ceiling means the squirrels are tearing up the insulation to make a nest.

I may have to suspend the blog for a few days while I deal with this further disruption.

Next week's schedule calls for a City Council agenda session at 7:30 p.m. Monday in City Hall Library, the Presidential primary on Tuesday, the council's regular meeting at 8 p.m. Wednesday in Municipal Court and also a Board of Adjustment meeting at 7 p.m. in City Hall Library. The Planning Board meets at 8 p.m. Thursday in City Hall Library.

If possible, I will post previews.

--Bernice Paglia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home