Monday, June 01, 2009

Check Out Jackie

Plainfield blogger Jackie and I cross paths online every so often. I don't watch much TV, but she is an expert. On the other hand, we both have an affinity for feral or enterprising cats, so we both keep tabs on Roofus, so named because he/she likes to sit on balcony roofs on a building across from the main train station.

Jackie's former blog, "Jackie's Quirky Musings," had lots of Plainfield sidelights, but the TV one, jackiestvblog.blogspot.com, draws a very wide following whose plethora of comments put Plaintalker's comment level to shame.

Take a look if you are a TV fan.

--Bernice Paglia

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie S. said...

Aw, shucks! Thank you for the kind words. The online community there in comments is a great bunch of folks!

One of these days we'll cross paths roaming the streets of Plainfield. I always have my digital camera with me and lead a pedestrian/public transportation lifestyle. I enjoy wandering around town taking photos.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All good congratulations to Sharon! Plainfield's beloved mayor for winning a second term. She is only the third Plainfield mayor to be re-elected!
Now, let's all put down our swords and play nice. We have a lot of work to do to help Plainfield continue to be our favorite home and place to live. If you love Plainfield, please come to city events and meet Sharon and talk with her and learn why she is a great mayor and why she is so loved.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've met and talked to Sharon. I don't agree.

Maybe next time I'll write-in Jackie's name for mayor.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Yep I Said It said...

Excuse me to the Jerry Green Puppet (or maybe the Puppeteer himself) who said "All good congratulations to Sharon! Plainfield's beloved mayor for winning a second term. She is only the third Plainfield mayor to be re-elected!"

She AIN'T re-elected YET! In case you forgot the General Election is in November.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home