Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A City Resource

Planning a block party, family reunion, wedding, garden party or general get-together?

Make sure you visit E&A Supply on Cleveland Avenue off East Fifth Street for everything you need. Walk around inside and you will find things you need that you never knew you needed.

It is already a destination for the party-minded in the entire Metropolitan area, so why not use it to make your Plainfield event spectacular?

And if you have decided to open a restaurant as your next career, get out your checkbook or credit line and come on over.

Mousie loves the nice little dishes I bought for him and I love the kitchen accessories I found there. It is a true treasure trove for cooks and all the culinary-inclined folks in the Metropolitan area, as it is easily reached by train on the Raritan Valley Line.

Make it your next expedition! Another thing to love about Plainfield!

--Bernice Paglia

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a fantastic store. I've been shopping there for at least 15 years. You can get the same cool culinary gadgets that you see at places like Williams Sonoma for a fraction of the price.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Jackie S. said...

I'm going to have to peek in there. For some reason I thought it was just restaurant supply. Thanks for posting about it, Bernice!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Agreed....I would always rather spend my $ in the city than South Plainfield, North Plainfield or Watchung. Thanks for the positive article about our struggling businesses!!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home