Thursday, September 03, 2009

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

OK, so if a vacancy comes about in a Democratic or Republican primary nomination, the party gets to submit a new name to fill the vacancy.

But what about a withdrawal of an independent candidate?

According to the Union County Clerk's Election Division, any five people who signed petitions for the independent candidate are contacted to see whether they want to run for the vacant position.

A technicality for sure, but let's see whether anything transpires.

--Bernice Paglia


Anonymous Anonymous said...

On another note. . .. have you heard why the Zoning Board of Adjustment meeting was cancelled?


8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home