Monday, November 02, 2009

ZZZZZ - Wake Me on Nov. 4

I, Mousie, saw this vest and decided the armhole was my special place of the moment for a nap.

Sleeping on the radiator - does my butt look big?

Hmm... Bernice dumped the contents of her messenger bag in this dishpan after the trip, but most are sorted out, so I may as well curl up.

Here I am in the kennel Bernice bought when she didn't know how wild I might be as an adopted feral cat. It makes a nice retreat, don't you think?
Cats can't vote, but I hope all you humans will hit the polls and make your best choices. My best choice is "flakes of real tuna." Wait, is that on the ballot or the menu?
--Mousie

2 Comments:

Blogger RASRAHMATAZ said...

Hey Bernice -- Mousie needs a new name that cat is friggin HUGE!!!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Jackie S. said...

Aww ... Mousie has sure grown to be a magnificent cat! Don't you love how they'll try to sleep anywhere. One of my old cats used to cram himself into a shoebox way too small for him. No way could it be comfortable! But he loved it.

Mousie seems as non-feral as non-feral can be these days. He's a very lucky cat to have found you and you him.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home