Saturday, January 31, 2009

About the Slide Show and More

The two posts below are related but my technical skills are not good enough to combine them. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures. And thanks again to Audrey and Peter for my birthday camera! It's so much fun to get close-ups of nature subjects.

In cleaning out the photo files, I came across my shots of Woody Harrelson doing a film right here on Block 832. It premiered at Sundance but I don't know when it will be in the theaters. The film is called "The Messenger."

January has been a very emotional month for lots of reasons. We are having extremes of good news and bad news. I hope everyone finds time this weekend to take a breather, even if you are not going to have a Super Bowl party. I am finding myself wanting to drop back to sewing projects. At least a craft project has a beginning, middle and end, which is a momentary cure for feelings of uncertainty. I just deconstructed an old flannel shirt and am making a mini-quilt for Mousie the cat. He is now 168 percent of his weight when he first came indoors on Nov. 20, weighing just 2.9 pounds. He is now a big guy at 7.8 pounds.

--Bernice Paglia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home