Friday, March 19, 2010

Sidelined This Week

A nasty cough and cold have kept me pretty much indoors this week, except for a bit of cleanup around the grounds.

I think a series of small crises wore me down and made me susceptible to getting sick. The PC got a virus, our water was shut off, the phone line went down and I am trying to get used to new formats on the repaired PC. These were just the most recent - there has been something or another going wrong since early December. I always say I never get sick and I very seldom do, but this time my luck ran out.

Sorry to be missing meetings this week, but take my word for it, you would not want me around.

--Bernice

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Williams said...

Hey, Bernice,

Although you are sick, I do hope you were able to go outside to enjoy at least a little bit of the good weather! Remedy: ginger tea and honey!

Best,

Rebecca

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home