Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Telecom Madness

Random image: Mousie doesn't do door jamb measuring.

Last week the land line lost its dial tone - again. Verizon promised to have someone out by Monday, but luckily the technician arrived yesterday. Meanwhile, the DSL was acting fishy as well. All this has been going on since June 4, despite a visit from another technician. So as I was hurrying over to Grace Church to drop something off for the yard sale, it dawned on me that I was a week early. These telecom distractions are driving me batty. Maybe this time it is fixed, although the computer began spewing out dozens of repeat windows after I clicked on a Gannett Blog successor, and then it froze. It took some time to get it back to normal. As of right now, things seem to be working.

--Bernice

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie S. said...

Mousie is looking so beautiful! What a handsome cat!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home