Friday, March 06, 2009

Time for a Break


I vowed to take a break when blog posts hit 1,500, but as usual I procrastinated. So now the total is 1,600 since June 2005, mostly all about Plainfield. And I really need a break!
So blogging may be light for a few days. I need to organize and clean out photo files and other such archives. I beg your indulgence in this matter, though there are weighty matters that may yet get posted in the overnight hours.
Since my former blog partner and c0-founder of Plaintalker Barbara Todd Kerr bowed out, it's been all on me to do what needs to be done (some of which I don't know how to do).
So tune away if you must and catch up on TV re-runs or whatever. We'll still be here when you get back.
--Bernice Paglia

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bernice,
Do NOT read old NY Times on microfilm during your respite, but get lost in A Tale of Two Cities, or another classic you have put off for awhile !! [ I read it after having cheated via Cliff Notes in HS, and guess what? It was a great book !! ] [Not that you did not know that already] But Please get some R&R, we would miss you if you burned out !!

Signe me A Bernice Fan

6:53 PM  
Blogger olddoc said...

No Plaintalker for a few days!!To us it is like not being able to eat because of going to have tests on a fasting stomach. We are glad that it is only a "breaker". You cab take the reporter out of the newspaper, but you can't take newspaper out of the reporter. Enjoy a well deserved break from a self imposed deadline.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home