Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One of Those Days

I was feeling skittery due to unsettling news that is unfolding in the city, then had a very scary nightmare about home invaders. Next, the cat woke me up very early to point out his empty food bowl and I had absolutely no coherent thoughts for the blog despite sitting at the computer for a couple of hours. My alarm clock went off at 7 a.m. and within seconds later, some workers began jackhammering in the driveway, which is still a mess from the recent underground leak.

For all these reasons, I am taking the day off to collect my wits.

--Bernice

2 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Tracy said...

Enjoy your day off and have a lovely Thanksgiving!

Rev. Tracy

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you and your hard work. We, as a city, are better off for it. Happy Thanksgiving, Bernice.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home