Thursday, September 24, 2009

Random Images

While awaiting tonight's meeting, I am posting some recent photos in no particular order. Above, a poster version of the words on the front of City Hall.

Those who recall my squirrel misadventures of 2007-08 can imagine my thoughts at seeing this new hole and the wily perpetrator peeking down at me. The opening has since been covered, but I am not assured that squirrels will not invade my apartment again.

Hmmm. An interesting way to do business on Park Avenue.

Somebody put an upside-down flag decal on a Connolly trash bin. A sign of distress?

Here is the Block 832 cat known as Bowie. He has one blue eye and one yellow eye.

Mousie has a new scratch pad. Judging by the lower right corner, it is also good for gnawing.
Lucky Mousie gets to recline at home while I traipse off to the City Council's special meeting. It's at 8 p.m. in City Hall Library. Main event: The Monarch tax abatement ordinance. No text was available as of this afternoon.
--Bernice

2 Comments:

Blogger SlinkyJ said...

Hi Mousie!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get one of the 2 graveyards on Plainfield Ave. One sold for Tax Liens ... guess which one.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home