Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanks

Best wishes to all for a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday.

I am personally thankful that I can still get around on foot without needing new knees or hips, and that Plainfield has a high degree of walkability with good transit links.

I give thanks for all the new voices in the local blogosphere. With many more people studying city issues, the more likely solutions are to be found. Blogs have also increased celebration of the city's attractions and have opened a new window to the world on life in Plainfield.

--Bernice

3 Comments:

Anonymous Thom said...

Bernice..I wish you a Happy and safe Thanksgiving and best wishes as you keep us informed on City events. With your blog you are performing a very valuable service to the community.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Jackie S. said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I give my thanks to you for all you do!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bernice, We all have SO much [clean water, vaccines, etc] we never really count, let alone the many bells and whistles of life. May God open my eyes to those who have real needs, physically and emotionally in their lives.

GB

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home